- FORT LAUDERDALE:
- A Community
- on the Rise
A Destination on the Verge
About Fort Lauderdale:
- Fort Lauderdale’s retail market is thriving, with more than 2.6 million square feet of commercial real estate completed, under construction or approved since 2012.
- Broward County is ranked the #2 hospitality market in the U.S. based on the largest percentage increase in transaction volume.
- Demand for hotel rooms is climbing at a rate of 5% annually, and since 2017, hotel demand is outpacing supply.
- 8 of the top 15 fastest-growing cities by population, employment, and wages are in Florida. Fort Lauderdale is one of them.
Improvements in infrastructure include:
- $3.2 billion expansion of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- $374 million expansion of Port Everglades
- The Brightline / Virgin Trains USA speed train connects Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach, and is expanding to connect Orlando and Tampa.
- Change Your
- View of
- Fort Lauderdale
THE FUTURE IS UNDERWAY
Fort Lauderdale bridges the cultural excitement of Miami and the sublime beauty of Palm Beach. Home to some of the country’s cleanest, most beautiful beaches, world-class shopping, and arts & entertainment. Fort Lauderdale is the best-kept secret in South Florida.
Fort Lauderdale is much more than a popular vacation destination and amazing place to live. The city boasts an attractive environment for business owners and a vibrant outlook for property owners. In 2018, Forbes Magazine deemed Fort Lauderdale a city of choice for savvy investors in both commercial and residential real estate.
alive with possibilities
- South Florida's
- Most Prestigious